Important Facts About Co-Parenting Classes:
- Meets the requirements of courts throughout Colorado.
- Highly-experienced team of mental health professionals and educators
- Curriculum reflects the most recent research about children of divorce
- Convenient locations throughout the Denver Metro Area
- Reduced fee for qualified indigent participants
Two Classes Offered – Levels 1 & 2
Level I. An introductory class for those who are in the process of separation and/or divorce. For more information, click on the Introductory Class page.
Level II. An advanced class for those who have had more difficulty forming and maintaining a business-like co-parenting relationship, as well as for those who want to improve a co-parenting relationship which is working fairly well. For more information, click on the Advanced Class page.
You are welcome to pay the registration fee for Level 1 classes when your register through our website from the ‘Payment‘ tab. We are also able to accept payment for these classes when you arrive in the form of cash, money order, or credit card. We do not accept personal checks.
CLASSES START AND END ON TIME
CHILD CARE IS NOT PROVIDED